SERVANT automatic laundry feeder from STAHL Laundry Machines for the rapid and convenient feeding of your ironing laundry into the rotary iron
STAHL’s SERVANT automatic feeder – a size to suit your flatwork ironer
The SERVANT automatic feeder is your efficient partner for all the STAHL laundry ironers – the medium-sized MC 400-800 flatwork ironers, the large MASTER flatwork ironers and all the multiple-roller ironers. We produce the SERVANT automatic feeder for you in the following working widths:
- SERVANT 1750 automatic laundry feeder – working width 175 cm
- SERVANT 2100 automatic laundry feeder – working width 210 cm
- SERVANT 2500 automatic laundry feeder – working width 250 cm
- SERVANT 2700 automatic laundry feeder – working width 270 cm
- SERVANT 3000 automatic laundry feeder – working width 300 cm
- SERVANT 3300 automatic laundry feeder – working width 330 cm
- SERVANT 3500 automatic laundry feeder – working width 350 cm
The SERVANT automatic ironer feeder is your highly efficient helper with the everyday tasks in your laundry, your hotel, residential home or hospital – wherever large amounts of laundry have to be processed quickly:
- You save time – time-consuming feeding-in is shortened since the textile items can be directly fed in one after another by up to three people at a high processing speed.
- You save on staff – large items of laundry can be fed in by single person using the clamping device
- You save money – more laundry can be processed in the same amount of time using less staff
- You save effort – the laborious feeding in of your laundry is replaced by innovative and simple STAHL laundry technology
The SERVANT automatic feeder enables you to achieve increased performance in your laundry by increasing the speed at which laundry is fed into the flatwork ironer. The laundry that is to be ironed is drawn off a roller into the automatic feeder. This feed roller is situated below the opening of the air duct. In the hanging area there is a below-bench air intake. The suction device below the belts holds the front edge of the item of laundry in place, and so makes the work of the operators easier. Spreading plates – and upon request additional spreading brushes too – stretch the laundry into shape and smooth it, and finally conveyor belts take it to be fed smoothly into the flatwork ironers. A second suction device for the rear edge of the laundry can be set up to improve further the quality of the in-feed. If the SERVANT automatic feeder is provided with a clamping device for large items, single-person operation of the feeder will no longer be any problem at all for you. Large cloths and sheets are clamped into the clamping device at two corners and opening of the laundry is fully automatic. This guarantees you a further increase in performance. The entire plant is controlled via the modern FREEpro microprocessor control unit, ensuring absolute synchronisation between the automatic feeder and the rotary iron, which guarantees you a top-quality finish.